Changing the keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core mobile can be helpful when you wanted to type in your native language other than English UK or US or when you wanted to remove a language in your keyboard that you don’t use.
Let’s learn how to change the keyboard language on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy A2 Core
How To Change or Add Keyboard Language On Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- To Change Keyboard Language on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the General Management option and click on it and find the Language and input Keyboard settings.
- On the Language and input settings page click on the On-screen keyboard option.
- Now click on the keyboard you are using mostly you will be using the Samsung keyboard by default. Tap on it.
- On the Samsung keyboard page of the Google Keyboard page tap on the Language and types option.
- Now select manage input languages option. Now you will show the list of languages available. Scroll and select the language that you wanted to add by tapping on the Toggle button.
- Now the keyboard language will be added to your keyboard as an extra option.
- To access the newly added language on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, when the keyboard is open, click on the Globe icon on your keyboard.
- This will show the list of keyboard languages you can select from while writing.
How To Remove A Keyboard Language on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
To remove a keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, open the settings app and General management and select the Language and input >> On-Screen keyboard option and choose the Samsung keyboard or Google keyboard that you are using and unselect the language that you wanted to remove by turning off the toggle icon.
I hope you were able to remove or add a keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing language on your Galaxy A2 Core keyboard.