Enabling Portable Wifi Hotspot mode on your Oppo F7 smartphone will be helpful when you are away from your home and needed to connect to a WiFi network on your laptop.
You can use the Cell Network provider internet from your phone on your laptop with the help of WiFi Hotspot when you have no other internet connection for work.
Let’s learn how to enable Wifi Hotspot on Oppo F7 device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: F7
How To Enable Personal WiFi Hotspot Mode On Oppo F7
- To enable portable hotspot or Wifi hotspot on your Oppo F7 ,firstly go to the settings or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now Click on the “Connections and Sharing “option and search for the “Personal Hotspot” option and click on it on your Oppo F7.
- Then tap on the “Personal Hotspot Settings ”option.
- Now choose the name, security type and give it a password and save it.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
- Now click on the Personal Hotspot toggle to turn it on.
- Now your internet connection will be shared via a Personal hotspot.
- To connect to your Personal hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled the Mobile Data on your device.
- That’s it you have enabled Portable WiFi Hotspot on your Oppo F7 device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.
I hope you could Turn on the Portable WiFi Hotspot on your Oppo F7 smartphone with the help our tutorial.
Do share the tutorial with your friends on social media, if you found this useful.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any issues when enabling Portable WiFi Hotspot mode on your Oppo F7 smartphone.