Blocking an unwanted Number or spam number on your Samsung Galaxy Core II mobile can be helpful when you don’t want to be disturbed.
Let’s learn how to enable and add Password Unlock on Samsung Galaxy Core II device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy Core II
How To Block Number On Samsung Galaxy Core II
- To Block Number on your Samsung Galaxy Core II, go to the Phone Dialer Application by tapping the Phone app icon on the Home screen .
- Now find the number you wanted to block and click the information “i” icon for that contact.
- Then click on the Block option at the bottom of the contact screen.
- To block unknown numbers automatically do the following.
- Open the Phone app and find and tap the “Three Dots” option in the top of the phone app page and select Settings.
- In this page, find and tap on the Block Numbers option and toggle the Block Unknown Callers option.
- Now all the unknown callers will be blocked on your Samsung Galaxy Core II.
How To Unblock Contact Number On Samsung Galaxy Core II
To unblock number on your Samsung Galaxy Core II, open the Phone app and go to the settings and blocked number option and choose the contact you wanted to unblock. This will unblock the number.
I hope you were able to Block and Unblock phone numbers on your Samsung Galaxy Core II smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when blocking or unblocking callers on your Galaxy Core II .