Changing the default wallpaper on lock screen and home screen on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip mobile can give your mobile a new look and feel.
Let’s learn how to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy Z Flip
How To Change Wallpaper On Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- To change the wallpaper on the lock screen and the homescreen on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the Home screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the Wallpapers option and click on it and select the My Wallpapers option
- Now you will see all the different wallpapers that are available.
- In this select the wallpaper you like and tap on it. Set as Wallpaper popup will show a popup on the bottom .
- Select where you wanted to set that wallpaper like Home screen or Lock screen or both on Lock and Home screens.
- Now your desired wallpaper will be changed on your Samsung
To remove a wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, open the Settings app and Wallpaper option and choose the My wallpaper settings and remove the applied wallpaper by selecting the new wallpaper you wanted.
I hope you were able to change the wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip smartphone successfully on the lock screen or home screen with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing home screen or lock screen wallpaper on your Galaxy Z Flip keyboard.